Monday, January 31, 2005

36 Weeks




36 Weeks and counting.... We are looking forward to meeting little Duell very soon. I was born 2 weeks early, so we are preparing ourselves for the possibility that the main event could happen as early as next week. Preparing for something like this is funny in a way because I have a feeling that nothing will truly prepare us for what is to come. The best I can do is read all of the books I can get my hands on and put together my little overnight bag; we'll just take the rest as it comes!

I am also looking forward this summer to meeting cousin Missy's baby as well as the new babies of friends Katy W., Kristi H. and Katie S.!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have big belly

10:26 PM  
Blogger Nettie said...

Good philosophy, I'm sure having your baby will change your life- but for the better!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! I THINK I CAN SEE AN OUTLINE OF A BABY SQUISHED IN THERE! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THIS NEW PERSON! GRANDMA IS READY...HOPE MOM AND DAD ARE!
LOVE, GRANDMA COLLIN

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like its any day now! Will Ian be sending out an email when the kid finally makes his appearence? ps.don't forget he/she also needs to met cute cousin Buda!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Alicia Duell said...

Hi Jessica! Yes Ian will send an email with all of the vital statistics; I've already created a draft in his email account with all of my friends and family addresses, so he should be all set to send it right away! It really could be any day now, which is so exciting and crazy. Guess what-- I just started watching the first season of the "O.C." and I am hooked!

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker