Tuesday, April 03, 2007

We went to Bali for Spring Break, but unfortunately Emmerson got really sick on the first full day we were there! She only wanted to lie on our bed in the darkened hotel room, alternately sleeping and crying. Needless to say, we did not take many pictures of these activities. The few pictures we do have of her enjoying the pool and the beach were taken on the first day we were there. Bali is a great place to have leather clothing made, so my friend Tracey and I each had matching leather jackets made. I can only hope that mine fits, as the belly warps the style!

Here are these pictures, and the ones from my previous post, on Shutterfly: Spring Break07

34 Weeks


First Seat to Herself




Playing in the Pool




Digging in the Sand




Tracey and me with our new Leather Jackets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker