Tuesday, February 15, 2005

38 Weeks and Valentine's Day





These were taken on Valentine's Day. Ian and I went out for dinner and then had Blizzards at the new Dairy Queen! The presence of a DQ may seem mundane, but when good ice-cream is hard to come by, the significance of DQ is much more understandable. And they still serve Blizzards "Upside Down or it's Free!"

No baby yet, but this is my last week of work before I officially become a housewife (desperate, perhaps?) like Megan. Time to break out the stilettos?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hI DUELLS!
I LIKE HAVING IAN'S PICTURE, TOO! GOOD IDEA. ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO WORK AT THE LIBRARY! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE READY TO DELIVER, ALICIA. HOPE BABY D DOES NOT MAKE YOU WAIT TOO LONG!
LOVE MOM C

10:56 AM  
Blogger Alicia Duell said...

Hi Mom! Today is my last day at the library, which is a little sad, but not sad enough to make me come back next week. I would love it if Baby D. would wait until the middle of next week, just so I could have a few days to relax before life changes forever (in a good way)! xoxoxoxoxo

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so happy for you two, and soon to be 3! You look so happy in your pictures; I wish I could wrap my arms around that big belly of yours! You look wonderful. So, I just can't wait, as I'm sure you can't either--though an incredible life change, I know you'll be the best mom!!! I'm predicting the 22nd. I LOVE YOU!!
sending much love, strength, and letting you know that although far away in miles, we are all there with you... heather

2:26 AM  
Blogger Alicia Duell said...

Hi Heather! Thank you so much for the warm and fuzzy words. I miss you and look forward to introducing Baby D. to the Haywards! Today is the 22nd Jakarta time, so we'll see what happens! Love and miss you, Alicia P.S. Happy Birthday on the 19th-- I thought of you and hoped you were celebrating in style!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker