Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Busy Duells


Emmerson and Daddy


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Sitting (sort of)


Honeypot

Emmerson is sleeping right now so I thought I'd take these spare moments to post a few more photos. The next few weeks are going to be busy ones. She and I are going to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam next Wednesday to attend an education conference for 5 days. I'm beginning to wonder what I've gotten myself into, as I have realized how much I appreciate Ian and need the extra relief when he gets home from work every day. The day after we get back from Vietnam, Ian leaves for 5 days on the 8th grade field trip to Ujung Kulon on the west coast of Java. The wonderfully exciting thing, however, is that my mom arrives during the week that Ian is gone. I can't wait to see her and show her the sights of Jakarta (?), take her for a creambath, and then travel to the cultural mecca of Yogyakarata and the Hindu paradise that is Bali! Hurry, Mom, because we've got a lot to do!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Alicia and Ian! I saw a picture of Emmerson at the Laffertys' St. Patrick's day party--the proud grandparents required very little cajoling before displaying it. Best wishes to all of you! Lorena's daughter Elinor is 19 months old now and I really enjoy watching her grow. I'm glad your folks will be there to see all of you soon.
Diane Neal

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker